5 January 2013

Apart from the fact that making new year  resolution is gradually becoming outdated, Florence Amagiya in her encounter with most Nigerian celebrities during the week, showed that the annual ritual is fading into oblivion not because of its insignificance but merely due to failed attempts by those who, over the years have formed the habit to stick of failing to  them. However, some of them who ventured into the dangerous game, only plan to reshape their lives all over again.

Uzor Osimkpa, Gulder Ultimate Search
My New Year’s resolution is the same as always; one day at a time. I would always keep it real and straight.

Uti Nwachukwu Uti Nwachukwu

Stephanie Chijioke, Actress
My New Year resolution is to keep away evil minded people far from me, those who reward evil for good, those who do not wish me well; those who misunderstand love for weakness. I wish to help the less privilege, this is what I wanted to do last year but time didn’t allow me, I regret that I had to postpone it in the first place.

Kenneth Chukwu, Actor
Well, my New Year resolution would be to attend church more regularly than I did in the past year.

Uti Nwachukwu, Model
I don’t want to worry anymore.

Fragrance, Artiste
My resolution for the New Year is to be a better person so I can be a great inspiration to the people looking up to me. I

Prince David Osei, Actor
This New Year; I am getting rid of fake friends who claim to love me.

Uche Uwanyanwu, Actress
I made up my mind not to make any resolution this New Year, but rather set goals for 2013.

Imeh Bishop Umoh, Comedian
It’s funny though, but one of my resolutions is to flatten my fast-protruding tummy and invest more time and energy to the development of my career and the pleasure of my fans, but above all to be closer to God.

Elvis Chucks, Actor/ movie director
To follow my instinct and do what is right. Work towards achieving better goals compare to 2013. I would love to drop some pounds also.

Comments are moderated. Please keep them clean and brief.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment